Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Finds: Gorgeous 1960s dress for sale from Kimvintage



Samuel Winston by Roxane designed for Neusteters for sale at Kimvintage

In 1960 Roxane of Samuel Winston won the prestigous Coty Award for beaded evening wear. One look at this stunning red-carpet worthy dress leaves no doubt as to why.


Kim of kimvintage is a vintage clothing and accessories MAVEN. She is also going to be one of my booth neighbors when I move into the Tennessee Antique Mall. I have been a fan of Kim's booth for years - she has, in my opinion, the best selection and prices on vintage boots. I originally met her at the flea market and she took my shoe size and email address and now I receive emails when there are killer boots in my size. I have bought 2 pairs of boots from her booth (brown cowboy boots that I wear ALL fall and winter and black/gray cowboy boots) and I have taken a few friends to buy boots from her booth as well.

When it was time to start researching antique malls, I wrote Kim and she has been SUCH a great resource! We met for coffee last week and we have a lot in common aside from loving vintage items! It was so fun to connect with her and I know that she's going to be a great mentor-figure, as long as she doesn't get tired of all my questions! :)

Shop Kimvintage on etsy and if you're in the Nashville area, check out her booths at the Tennessee Antique Mall and the Downtown Antique Mall. Last week, all her items were 60% off so stop in SOON!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.