Thursday, July 7, 2011

Atlanta thrifting?

I'll be going to Atlanta next week for work and will have some free time when I get down there on Sunday. I did all the touristy things I wanted to do when we were there for our honeymoon...but I didn't get to shop! Does anyone have any favorite thrifting spots in Atlanta? Let me know!

UPDATE: (10/7/11) I received an email from Meagan of Spunky Chateau, who gave me the scoop on Atlanta. She says:

My favorite area that I've found for thrifting in Atlanta is actually north of town, in Roswell. On Alpharetta Highway, within about 2-3 miles of each other, there's a Goodwill, Bargain City, Atlanta Mission, Value Village and North Fulton Community Charities. I have found great stuff at all of these stores!

Thanks Meagan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.