Monday, August 29, 2011

A few new items...

There are a few things that are becoming my specialty in the booth - typewriters and luggage! Everytime I put a manual typewriter in the booth, it sells within days! The luggage doesn't move as quickly but I know that there are people out there who are into it - it sells, just not as quickly. I do have an obsession with vintage shoulder and overnight bags!

I have 2 new bags going into the booth plus some cool paper dolls and the kid's chair I spraypainted red. I'm not very patient so I'm not a very good spraypainter so the chair didn't come out as well as I wanted it to, but it still looks better than it did when I got it!


Just a quick update! Did you find anything fun over the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. great stuff girl! I hope they move quickly and you find more awesome stuff to replace them! :)
    lyb
    your mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the chair looks great! I used to have a bag like the ones you found. :)
    I did get some good stuff this weekend. My mom and dad came for a visit and brought me some goodies. Something my great grandma made, and they told me I could have my great aunt's typewriter and my grandpa's suitcase. :0D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.