Monday, August 1, 2011

The Jam Coffee House

I have driven past The Jam Coffeehouse every week since January but was a little nervous about its location, so I never stopped by. I was driving back to my office today and desperately needed a cold caffeine fix, so I decided to take a chance and swing by.

I wasn't sure what to expect as I was walking up, especially since the windows were so tinted, but as soon as I walked in, I immediately felt home! The decor is SO up my alley. Some of the first words out of my mouth were, "This is so cute! Where do you get your furniture??"

Diana and her 2 daughters Miley and Bethany run the coffeehouse and they have taken great care to decorate the shop in such a cute way. They have 2 of the most amazing vintage chairs ever - a teal and pink oversized, tufted comfy chair. Amazing. They also have several cute 50s dinette sets and coffee tables and so much more.

They also sell some vintage items in the shop - coffee AND vintage shopping. What could be better??

I talked to them for a long time about vintage shopping, my booth, and my job. They had actually been to my booth! So fun!

If you're in the 12south/Belmont/Music Row/Vandy area, swing by The Jam Coffeehouse at 1210 Wedgewood Avenue. It's right down the street from the Tennessee Antique Mall - grab some coffee and then come shop!

Oh yeah - the coffee and food are delicious too! :)






2 comments:

  1. Very Cool! :) I'm glad you found a new place in your neck of the woods.
    lyb
    your mom
    ps love the black chair the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like my grandma's house when I was 4! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.