Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Parsimonia: Now and Then

I love following Beth's blog, Parsimonia {Secondhand with Style} and keeping up with all her amazing vintage finds. She has introduced a really fun new series on her blog called Now & Then in which she shows vintage and current-day packaging of household items. It's so fun to look at the old packaging and see how design has changed. Of course, I always prefer the vintage designs! :)

See an example below and click through to see her post about it!




Check it out and tell her I sent you!

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, lady! Glad you like the series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to take a peek...personally..I like the old box better myself. Ü

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.