Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween Cards From Rifle Paper Co

I am enamored with everything Rifle Paper Co. does. I checked out their website this week and discovered the cutest Halloween cards! If you're a fan of stationery, be sure to check these out (and everything else they do!).









So cute! I'm not in the habit of sending out cards for Halloween, but I'm tempted after seeing these!

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I think I love the monster guy in cards #1 and #3 the best. Thanks for sharin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! This is some great inspiration you have here. Now following!

    Kaeli
    The Broadcloth

    ReplyDelete
  3. The illustrations on these cards are lovely. We don't do Halloween cards in the UK but these make me wish we did :) Lizz xx

    www.look-to-find.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.