Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Owl Really Customers: Susan's Typewriter!

When I started my new job in September, I started working on an awesome team full of really great, talented people. One of those people is Susan!

Susan saw me me instagram a ton of booth photos a few weeks ago and she fell in love with the typewriter I was selling!

typewriter2

She bought the typewriter and took it home and it looks so great in its new place--check out that card catalog!!

suz-typewriter-collage

Love it! I'm so happy Suz found the typewriter of her dreams and that I could be a part of that adventure! :)

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

4 comments:

  1. That. Card. Catalog. Now THAT would be a dream to find. You cannot get them around here for a decent price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And I bet it's as heavy as a boulder too! It looks absolutely perfect on that card catalog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so great in her house! Great find!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.