Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birth-day-dreaming

It's my 29th birthday which means it's my GOLDEN birthday! We're celebrating by getting brunch at the Holland House in East Nashville then going to the movies! I'm so excited to see Bridesmaids and we just might do a double feature and see the Hangover 2 as well! I normally like really thought-provoking dramas or quirky comedies (not big blockbusters) but these both look hilarious and fun and I'm excited to see them! Kristen Wiig + Maya Rudolph = amazingness!


photo by sfgirlbybay


If I could be anywhere right now though, I'd be in Brooklyn! (Hey honey, let's go to New York for my 30th! winkwink!) I constantly daydream about the Brooklyn Flea and sfgirlbybay posted a GORGEOUS blog about the Brooklyn Flea on Friday. She captured stunning details of the flea and surrounding areas. Click through to see more and if you're ever in New York, be SURE to head to the Brooklyn Flea on Saturdays and Sundays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.