Friday, June 10, 2011

Have a vintage TV weekend!

Rob plucks a gray hair from Laura's head!

I haven't browsed around on Hulu lately but I recently discovered that I am missing out! Did you know that you can watch episodes of old TV shows, including one of my favorites, the Dick Van Dyke show! All 159 episodes!!

As a recently married, semi-dramatic woman, I can so appreciate Laura Petrie in a way I never could before! I love her! And don't get me started on Dick Van Dyke - I LOVE him!

You can also watch shows like the Donna Reed Show, Bewitched, the Mary Tyler Moore Show, I Dream of Jeannie, and more!

Check it out and relax this weekend with some vintage tv. :) This is way better than TV Land!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.