Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Owl Really Updates

EDIT: This was supposed to post Monday but was accidentally posted right as I finished it. Does anyone know of a good blogging app for Macs? I like Windows Live Writer for the pc, but I need something comparable for my mac. I was using ecto but apparently I do not know how to use it properly plus I found out I'm only on a free trial! Anyway - back to our NOT regularly scheduled programming. :)

Every Monday I will post photos of new items in my booth at the Tennessee Antique Mall! We visited yesterday so I could show it to Andy and I have sold a few things! Exciting!


IMG_0095.JPG




IMG_0096.JPG




IMG_0098.JPG




IMG_0099.JPG




IMG_0100.JPG


IMG_0106.JPG




IMG_0109.JPG




IMG_0110.JPG

1 comment:

  1. cute clock! :)

    I hope it's a great week of sales for you this week!
    lyb
    your mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.