Monday, June 6, 2011

Introducing... Owl Really!

Introducing... Owl Really!

I worked on my booth this weekend and it definitely needs more work (and I need more shelves and stuff!) but here are some photos!! It's still in process!

If you're in the Nashville area, stop by sometime at 654 Wedgewood Ave. I think they're open 10-5:30 daily.

booth1.jpg


booth2.jpg


photo(2).JPG photo(3).JPG


photo(13).JPG


photo(4).JPG<photo(5).JPG


photo(6).JPG


photo(7).JPG photo(8).JPG


photo(9).JPG


photo(10).JPGphoto(11).JPG


photo(12).JPG photo(14).JPG




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! It looks terrific! You have a good amount of items. Good luck girl! I hope this works out so that you can continue your love of "thrifting" but not add all the goods to your own home. :)
    best of both worlds!
    lyb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything! One day I hope to open up a shop. This is everything I would want it to be.

    http://lazyexplorers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.