Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Antique Archaeology

We love watching American Pickers and ever since I heard they were opening a store in Nashville, I was sooo excited to visit. I went to Mike's new store, Antique Archaeology, on Saturday and wasn't sure what to think! The aesthetic is amazing but there's not a ton for sale. I've heard from a few different people that whenever Mike returns from picking, the store is stocked but sells out immediately. They had t-shirts and other fun souvenirs for sale... and some big and small items from various seasons. It was a really cool room, but not exactly what I was expecting. I think the "picker" in me wanted to rummage around, but everything was styled so perfectly that you couldn't rummage! SO, it's a perfect store for those who don't like to actually "pick" but like to find something cool. Me, I'm a rummager. :)

Here are some photos (click to see them larger)!





And just for fun... a Mike bobblehead!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I would LOVE to hit that store after a pick! How fun! I'm kind of a rummager, too. Maybe when there's more stuff you can rummage.
    That clock in the first photo would be coming home with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever watched this show. Maybe I've seen bits, but not enough to know who Mike is.
    cool store!
    lyb
    your mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.