Monday, August 15, 2011

New booth space!

On Friday, I visited the antique mall and asked about the empty booth next to mine. They told me it was open and it wasn't priced much higher than my space, so I decided to move next door! I was limited in my booth by its triangular shape, the building's huge circuit box, and some weird architectural details. The booth I moved into is a regular booth (8x8) and it has 2 pegboard walls and 1 lattice wall - which is going to be replaced by pegboard this week!

Wendy Lee (remember her favorite find last week?) helped me move today and set everything up. She has SUCH a great eye and I'm excited for her to open her own booth at the Tennessee Antique Mall this week!

Without further ado, here are photos of the new space! It feels so much more professional and organized, thanks to Wendy Lee!

Here it is empty... it has a few strange quirks too but nothing too terrible!


I bought a gray rug at Family Dollar for $22 to cover up the older red carpet- I figured even if it didn't work in the booth, I could use it in my house somewhere since I'm lacking rugs!

Here is the new set up...it is pretty full - the photos look really really cluttered but I don't think it's TOO bad in person!






And now some detail shots!




I really love the new setup and having a more professional look for the booth!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it! :) I'm so happy that things are going well for your booth and that you enjoy doing it. I bet that was a lot of work, I'm glad you had help. I can't wait to see it next time I'm there.
    lyb
    your mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's cluttered! There's enough there to keep someone's interest, but you could still move around.

    It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE the banner. It really sets off your booth. Doesn't look cluttered to me either, just like Suzzanne said, it keeps your interest. Great job Jamie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Love your closeups. So many of your items take me back down memory lane!
    I think it looks nicely staged.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.