Saturday, August 6, 2011

Won't you be my...voter?

Haha, I was trying to come up with a title that would be somewhat cute and not too desperate. :)

I did a crazy thing. I entered a contest to win a prize of 25k or 50k to help me with my local business. Right now, my local business is a booth at an antique mall but I have big dreams of growing it on the side. I love the idea so much that I would even be willing to hustle, hustle, hustle on the weekends while maintaining my full-time job!

So, if you'd like to dream big with me, you can vote for Owl Really by clicking the image below.

I know, it's crazy - but crazier things have happened right?? I'm not setting my eyes on this prize but if by some miracle, it happened, I would definitely be floored and very, very grateful.

All you have to do is click below, wait a minute for it to load, and then fill out the information. It's super simple and it doesn't even require signing up for membership or anything!



Thank you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.