Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Fun: The Mary Tyler Moore Show



How did I just figure this out?? The Mary Tyler Moore Show is on Hulu! I got hooked a few weekends ago when they showed the very first episode on the Hallmark channel. Unfortunately I couldn't sit and watch the marathon all day, but I happened across the series on Hulu and was delighted!



It's not as amazing as the Dick Van Dyke Show (my FAVORITE), but it is fun to watch! Hope you enjoy!

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

2 comments:

  1. I too watched off and on during that marathon! It was fun to revisit the show. I think I'm glad I don't have hulu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaand....workplace productivity goes through the floorboards. Thanks for the heads up, though, I am going to watch so much MTM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.