Monday, July 9, 2012

Thrift Report: Tiny Estate Sale



I didn't shop very much last week - we were so busy! But I did squeeze in a tiny estate sale and found a few things I really like!

I picked up some linens, a calligraphy book (I love vintage "how-to" books and I am working on acquiring some new skills and would love to learn calligraphy!, and a book of Irish stories (I love Irish things!).

tinyestatesale

I love these linens! They are an interesting size - someone said the bigger ones were luncheon napkins, someone else said they were placemats. I'm not sure what they are, but I think they're going into my fabric stash so I can make something out of them!


Did you find anything good?? :)
 

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

4 comments:

  1. PILLOWS???? Love the colors and design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty linens! I hope July is going well (the booth) It's been slow for me this month so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I swear I picked those napkins up and put them down at that very same Nashville estate sale. Glad they found a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! Its amazing the wide array of things you brought home. Love the book, especially!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.