Friday, July 13, 2012

Wit & Whistle: Hobby Compatability Quiz



I have really enjoyed discovering new blogs lately! I am loving Wit & Whistle - everything from her content to her design to her photo processing is so great!


I was impressed with her recent post in which she created a Hobby Compatibility and Creative Dating Guide! She encourages you to print out the guide and mark the hobbies you are interested in, then have your partner do the same. You can discover a lot about your significant other by filling out this form! Andy & I haven't filled it out yet, but we should!!

I think this is such a fun idea to get to know your partner better and discover new hobbies together!

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

1 comment:

  1. That quiz sounds fun. I think y'all have a lot in common. (you and andy of course)
    Bubba and Anna should take this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.