Friday, September 14, 2012

Life through instagram

I typically don't like instagram-sourced posts, but here goes anyway.. :)


IMG_3015Elizabeth from Stockroom Vintage introduced me to Hillary from Brocade Designs over the summer. I got to work on some crafts for some weddings Hillary was doing, including painting some of the bottles you see in the centerpiece and making tissue paper poms. It was so fun to be crafty and then I helped her team Saturday and Sunday of Labor day weekend with some more projects. The decor for the wedding with the bottles and poms was insanely gorgeous!

IMG_3016
I was around flowers all that weekend, but none could come home with me! I was so pleasantly surprised to find these waiting for me when I got home. :)

IMG_3036
I have been inspired by this Pinterest board to practice hand lettering. I'm pretty terrible, but it's fun to doodle. I bought some pencils and thought it would be fun to carry them around, so I made myself a little quilted pencil case. It's far from perfect, but I love it!

IMG_3151
There's not much else to say other than our dog is crazy. :)

If you want to follow me on Instagram, you can here: @owlreally!


If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

3 comments:

  1. You have the funniest dog, and I'm not even a dog person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a dog person either! Andy had to convince me to get her and now I'm obsessed with her. :) I don't really like other dogs but I looooooove Lucy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty flowers and centerpieces. I looked through that whole pinterest board (lettering)
    LOVE that picture of Lucy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.