Friday, December 7, 2012

Roostered

I've had a one track mind the past 2 weeks and that's been... THE ROOSTER.

I got an email tonight that the story was cut from This American Life, but I'm actually relieved. I was nervous about the owners finding out that I was actively trying to get their rooster re-homed. (They would never see this, but it's feasible that someone that knows them could hear the story and then tell them.)

In any case, it was a blast talking to Ira so much this week and having that experience.

The rooster has been re-homed. We can actually sleep tonight. I'm so thankful!

I'll blog about real things next week. It's been a crazy two weeks. I've been pretty grumpy from a lack of sleep.

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.