Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Window from Owl Really + Audrey Assad Kickstarter


I met Audrey Assad years ago through my former job. I had the privilege of sitting down to interview her numerous times and always enjoyed our time together and hearing the heart and the depth of her songs. Her creativity is so inspirational!

If you follow me on instagram, you might have seen her buying a leaded glass window from me at the flea market. She told me that she was going to use it in her kickstarter campaign video. WELL! The kickstarter has started, she has achieved all her funding, and the video looks great!


You can still pre-order her new (indie!) album through donating to her kickstarter, so be sure to check it out. If you're not familiar with her music, you may really love it! She's great!


If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that I hadn't heard of her before your post (but I'm totally out of the loop most of the time anyway). I'll be sure and check her out! Beautiful window...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.