Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Ink Nest: Clip Art and Illustrations


I love The Ink Nest. I bookmarked it in my browser as "Hipster Clip Art Makes Me Happy."

For about $8, you can download amazing clip art that you can use on your blog or in other graphic design endeavors. It's so fun to look through them and dream about various projects!

The cool thing is that they're giving away a set right now! For an FB post or a tweet, you can download the "Bloom" set.

Find out more here!

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I got my set this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super pretty! The closet hipster in me digs the mason jar graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well there goes my $8. I seriously love these. I recently made something and needed a free mason jar printable and luckily found one that was adorbs...but this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.