Thursday, September 5, 2013

Big Announcement - 8th & Argyle

8thandArgyle

I'm opening a second space! One of my friends (Val from Meretricious) is opening a new boutique called 8th & Argyle with a few partners and I am moving in this weekend into those shelves above! It's just a little experiment to see how it goes - I'm diversifying! :)

There's a soft opening tonight with a grand opening to follow in October. They are open Thursday-Sunday and I will be moving in this Sunday! I'm excited for a new challenge! Come check out 8th & Argyle next to Pia's Antiques on 8th Avenue in Nashville (at the corner of, drumroll please... 8th & Argyle!)

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

10 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.