Wednesday, October 23, 2013

New-To-Me Mary Poppins Books

I now have the reputation among all my friends (and Facebook friends!) for being a Mary Poppins fanatic...which is fine by me! I have wonderful friends who indulge my obsession by giving me Mary Poppins books!

My friend Rachel found this book in a used bookstore and picked it up for me.

rachel-marypoppins

I love seeing inscriptions in books!

rachel-marypoppins-inscription

Very fun illustration inside:

rachel-marypoppins2

A few weeks later, my friend Nathalie brought me this book that is a mixture of drawings, cartoons, and photos from the film. It's wonderful!

marypoppins1

marypoppins3

marypoppins4

marypoppins2

I am slowly building quite a nice Mary Poppins collection! I love it so much!

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely illustrions. I still have your new PBN in my head. Very very Mary Poppins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, all those misspellings! The Little Dude came over and smacked enter! Crap...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.