Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Owl Really Christmas Pop-Up Sale This Sunday

Pop Up Sale Square

This Sunday, October 27 from 2-5pm I will have a special holiday sneak peek of amazing vintage Christmas items! Come out and shop the Pop-Up Sale and grab some fun vintage Christmas decorations, ornaments, and more! 8th & Argyle is located at 1800 8th Avenue South in Nashville.

Join the Facebook event so you don't forget!

For a taste of my vintage Christmas aesthetic, this is what my booth looked like last Christmas at the TN Antique Mall!

IMG_3485

If you've been wanting your very own ceramic Christmas tree, be sure to come on out and snag one!

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.