Monday, October 21, 2013

Will you be at Allume?

 
Will you be at Allume?

I'm heading to my first ever blog conference - not as an attendee, but as a sponsor! I will be there representing the DVD series What's In The Bible? (Remember VeggieTales? The creator, Phil Vischer, has a new studio and WITB is his new project and we're releasing 13 DVDs that cover the entire Bible for families. I do email marketing, e-commerce, and blog strategy for the series. It's a blast!)

If you're there, come see me at the WITB table! I'm going to try to pop into some of the sessions so I can learn, too. I'm excited to check out my very first blogging conference and to tell people about What's In The Bible?!

Curious about the series? See the series trailer below!




If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.