Monday, November 4, 2013

75% Off at Owl Really

Thanks to everyone for all the kind comments on my last post, both here and on Facebook and Instagram. I love this community of vintage bloggers!

So, yup! My booth is now 75% off. The thought of packing everything up and bring it home makes me CRINGE, so I'm attempting to sell everything in one month by marking it way down.

Here are some photos! (Excuse the poor quality of the photos - I did zero editing - this is all about simplifying my life right now!)

IMG_4963

IMG_4961

IMG_4962

IMG_4965

IMG_4967

IMG_4968

IMG_4964

IMG_4970

Come get stuff!! :) Booth 85 at the Tennessee Antique Mall - 654 Wedgewood Avenue, Nashville TN.

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.