Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Only 10 More Days To Shop! (Everything 75% off!)


It's coming to an end...there are only 10 more days to shop my booth at the Tennessee Antique Mall.

It's been such a fun journey, but I'm ready to wrap it up. SO, please come shop - everything in my booth is 75% off! If you've been thinking about coming by, now is the perfect time. The flea market will be in town this weekend and the mall is just up the street from the fairgrounds..and then next Saturday is Small Business Saturday - and the day I'll be packing up.

The China hutch pictured above is for sale for just $100. It cost me $150, so you're getting a deal. It has midcentury danish-style tapered legs and lots of storage. I love it but it can't come home with me - there's no room for it!


If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

1 comment:

  1. Always love to see how we have so many of the same items. :D This has inspired me to keep working on my booth to make it better, always love how your booth looks. Good luck with your sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.