Wednesday, June 1, 2011



This is the face of a girl who just got an iphone! Thanks to a bonus that Andy got at work, we are proud owners of iphone 4s! Andy had a 3 before but I have a busted palm treo that is actually duct-taped! I have been silently and not-so-silently coveting my friends' iphones for years now and I finally have one!!! I was so surprised when Andy showed up tonight with it - I thought we'd be ordering them, I had no idea he went straight to the at&t store after work! I am sooo excited!








I will now be posting awesome photos taken in hipstamatic and instagram!! yay!!!


Here's my first hipstamatic photo, taken of some "new-to-me" art that I bought at the Downtown Antique Mall a few weeks ago!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.