Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Favorite Finds: My Owl Nightlight



This week's favorite find comes from... me! :) I have bugged all the thrifting friends I know to submit their favorite finds, so if you have a favorite find you'd like featured, please email me! It's a super simple process. :)

Anyway, back when I bought that huge lot of owl items, I got a very, very cute owl nightlight! I almost sold it but knew I couldn't part with it and had to hang onto it for a future nursery! There's not a nursery in our future yet but I just have to share it - it's so adorable!


So cute, huh??



If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

2 comments:

  1. he is sooo cute jamie! :) Glad you hung on to him.
    lyb
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I just went through the process of trying to find a nightlight for my 3 year old...there is nothing out there as cute as yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.