Thursday, December 8, 2011

Movie Recommendation: Hugo!

If you had noticed any glitches in my blog layout lately, everything should be fixed now!! I figured out what was throwing things off and it's now working A-OK I think! If you do see any problems, please let me know!



We see a fair amount of movies in the theater - Andy and I both love movies and going to the movies. We heard that Hugo was amazing but didn't know anything about it - I hadn't even seen the trailer when we went over the weekend. I never do that and I'm so glad I went in with a blank slate - it was fun not having a clue where the movie was going to go - and honestly the trailer does not give ANYTHING away!


image source

If you love movies and know anything about the history of film, you'll love it. Even if you aren't a film buff, it's still utterly delightful. I am so happy that movies like this get made - it was such a great journey and adventure. The trailer makes it seem like some kind of children's mystery but it's so smart and goes a direction you would never expect - and actually, it seemed a little deep for kids, but I suppose kids are really enjoying it too!

It's magical! Watch the trailer below to get an idea of what it's about, but you'll be totally surprised by the movie when you see it!



Have you seen it? What did you think??

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

2 comments:

  1. O, this movie received a wonderful review the other day on the radio! Now I definitely need to go see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Hugo yesterday and loved it! I would call it a delightful movie. The filming was gorgeous and the 3 D spectacular. And what a sweet story!
    Didn't you love seeing the old films?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.