Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Fun: "Guess The Year" on The Vintage Bazaar


This is one of those ideas that is so great that I wish I had come up with it!

Pop up shop and vintage blog, The Vintage Bazaar, has started a series of "Guess The Year" posts in which they post photos that fit a particular theme and you have to guess the year. Maybe I'm crazy, but I find this enormously fun!!!



Play Guess The Year: Weddings (find answers here)
Play Guess The Year: Sledding (find answers here)

Let me know how you did! I was really close (within 1-4 years) except for a few that tripped me up! Here's a hint - the sledding couple above is not from this year, even though they look exactly like today's hipsters! ;-)

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing 1952 for the wedding and 1976 on the sledding.

    I bet you really do like this! It's right up your alley.
    lyb
    mom
    now I'm gonna go see how close I was.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.