Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Fun: Muppet Fashion - Amy Adams



Amy Adams was adorable in The Muppets. (See my ringing endorsement for The Muppets movie here!) Her character, Mary, lives in the epitome of small town America and everything she owns and wears harkens back to the "good ol' days," which means, of course, that I loved her character's vintage-inspired wardrobe!

From shirtdresses to colorful belts, I thought her style was perfect!

Images sourced from here, here, here, here, here, and here.

What was your favorite outfit she wore? What other movie characters inspire your style?

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that yellow and red outfit! I'm loving this colors together! The other day I wore them, but I felt a little bit like McDonalds....not sure if I pulled it off! ;) Zooey Deschanel is super inspirational! I love everything she wears - off and on the camera!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.