Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Our Lego Life: Take 2

The Leg-o-bsession continues! We received our second modular set (The Emporium) last week and dug right in to set up the 3 story department store. I have to admit - I'm really into these sets! (I surprise myself!)

our modular sets!


There's even a bridal section in the department store!


I didn't have a chance to take interior photos, but it's really cute!

Stay tuned for details on... the Town Hall!




If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

2 comments:

  1. that's so adorable! :) I love the "tiled" floor in front and the sweet little flowers! awwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those! it makes me want to buy a set! have you been to the new lego store in opry mills yet? i want to check it out, but i'm definitely going to try and miss the huge crowds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.