Saturday, I dry-brushed the clock that I had previously antiqued. It's not turning out that great - up close, you can definitely tell that it's not that great. But... I'm soldiering on and hoping that it looks better as I get it more finished.
First, I dry-brushed the clock face in a color called Buff, then dry brushed Ivory Cream over it.
I dry-brushed a color called Gingerbread over the rest of the clock, then highlighted the edges with a color called Toast and then on top of that, more Buff. I realized that the highlighting helped make it look a little more realistic, so I ended up highlighting more of the clock.
The scrolly parts and the numbers will be done in gold... hopefully it will all look ok! From far away, it's not bad... but... up close...that's another story!