Saturday, September 10, 2011

Vintage Chair Transformation



Do you remember when I bought a chair at an auction a few weeks ago and Andy hauled it home for me? I am guest-blogging over at Lather, Write, Repeat today on exactly what I did with the chair! Check it out! It's a pretty amazing (yet simple!) transformation and I included lots of helpful details that can help you update your own chair!

If you're visiting from Lenore's blog, welcome! I hope you take a look around and find something that you like. Please feel free to follow over on the right via Google Friend Connect or the RSS feed!

If you are new to Owl Really, here are some of my favorite posts that you may be interested in:
Thanks for visiting! I'll be back on Monday with my regular blogging schedule!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.